1. What is my bliss? What do I like? What am I into? What am I passionate about? What can I lose myself in/distract myself with? What is positively engaging, immersive, and distracting in my life?
2. What am I good at? What are my strengths? What do I have to offer others and the world?
3. Who can I rely on and trust? What for? To what extent can I do as completely as possible for myself? What are my current (known) limits and limitations?
4. What missing pieces do I still have in my life? Do I need to address any isolation, alienation, or loneliness? How might I do this?
5. What specifically is ‘to do’, remains undone, unfinished, and unfulfilled?
6. What do I have to look forward to today, soon, or in the near future?
(previously published November 27, 2012)